Learn how to share WiFi Password with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 14, 13, 12 or iOS 11 firmware
Here are the steps to share WiFi passwords in iOS 14, 13 & 12:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is turned ON on both devices.
2. Open Settings and go to WiFi – your iPhone must be connected your WiFi network.
3. From the other device go to Settings – WiFi and select the same network.
4. The connected phone will pop up with a option to share the wifi password.
5. Click Share Password and the other device will be automatically connected to your network.
Another ways to share the wifi password with your guests is to create your own QR image and they can scan it with their camera to connect. Follow our guide here to learn how to do that
If you want to view the saved wifi passwords on your iPhone then you can follow our guide posted here
To view the saved WiFi passwords on your Android phone – you can follow this simple guide here
For more Apple news & Updates visit
Share WiFi Password on iPhone, Share WiFi Password iOS 11, share wifi passwords ipad, share wifi paswords, wifi, find wifi password, fix, ios 11, ios 12, ios 10, trick, app, share wifi
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Về PC Khác: https://sealsystem.org/pc