Tutorial on how you can make the ‘My Computer’ icon be shown on the Windows 10 Desktop for easy access! Miss the old MY Computer desktop shortcut? Learn how to show it with this video!
Prefer to read? View the full text tutorial on our site here:
Consider supporting me on Patreon 👉 ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 70% off NordVPN! Only $3.49/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉
– While you are on the desktop, move your cursor to an empty space and then right click. From the options, select ‘personalise’.
– Now select ‘themes’ from the left sidebar.
– Under the related settings on the right here, select ‘desktop icon settings’.
– Now you can select the checkbox called ‘computer’. You can also select icons for other icons you might want to use like control panel or recycling bin.
– Click OK once you are done.
– Now back at the desktop you can see that icons for ‘this pc’ and ‘control panel’ have been added.
windows 10, windows 10 show my computer, windows 10 show my pc, how to show my computer icon on desktop, win 10, my computer, my pc, icon, desktop, app, windows 10 settings, microsoft windows
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Về PC Khác: https://sealsystem.org/pc